• Welcome to my blog!

Followers

This Blog is for those who are the Real Fan Of Salman Khan.And I am one of them.And It provide the Personal Life,Career,Controversy,Filmography in detail,Picture Gallery,Career View of Salman Khan.So lets get it.Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan (Hindi: सलमान ख़ान, Urdu: سلمان خان), is an Indian film actor who appears in Bollywood films The Name Salman Khan sparks several images: his reluctance to wear shirts, his sculpted chest, his frequent run-ins with the law.

All Right Reserved Salman Khan Fan Club.. Powered by Blogger.

Being Human is  Salman Khan’s non-profit charitable organization, an NGO started by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. The organization is officially known as Salman Khan Foundation – Being Human.
When asked what Being Human mean to him, Salman replied: “Being human for me is being human. We all are human beings and I think we don’t do anything human to be human so you have to do something. I mean God gives you so much and you know eventually you need to start giving it back. Everyone does that, I’m sure, in some way or the other but I wanted to start this on my own for a long time now. But I just couldn’t find the time and I’m more inclined to this now.”
The charitable organization Being Human Salman Khan NGO plans to raise funds by selling T-shirts, watches and other accessories along with Salman Khan’s original paintings.
Note: www.beinghumanfoundation.org is not the Salman’s Being Human website. The foundation has an official account on Facebook –  Salman Khan Foundation – Being Human.
We wish all the best to Salman Khan and his Being Human Foundation NGO Charitable Organization!
Salman Khan Foundation – Being Human Photos 

Photo

Friday, December 10, 2010

at 9:04 AM


1 comments:

March 14, 2011 at 2:35 AM
Permalink this comment

said...

SALAMAN YOU ARE "THE BEST".